Our UK MOT Car Website accepts certain submissions from established journalists and writers for Automotive & Car related articles, including cars, reviews, car parts and more. If you are keen to write for us – contact us on [email protected]
Write a UK Car Guest Post
We always get asked if we accept guest posts submissions, and of course, we do as we love to read enthusiasts views and believe our readers do too.
The difference in submitting an article and writing a guest post is for the latter we will promote you as the author, giving you exposure to a larger audience while informing them at the same time. If popular, you could become a regular contributor, and be compensated for submissions.
If you are interested in submitting a car-related guest post, please contact us at [email protected]
But before you contact us for either, it’s important you read MOT UK’s “house rules”.
- Length: A minimum of 1,000 words. Preferably more.
- Paragraphs: Divide your content into clear paragraphs to make it easier for users to read.
- Links: These can be included if relevant but we will not link out to any sites that breach google policy.
- Media: We recommend you include media such as images, videos, maps, tweets etc in your post. But these must be subject to copyright laws
Car Guest post content submissions we like
Our readers come here for car-related news, so they’re looking for articles that are interesting and different but full of useful, informative tips.
Guest posts we don’t like
We don’t like guest posts that are promotional that look and read like ads. By all means, talk about products that you love alongside the benefits to car owners, but this is not advertising space. Also, please respect other writers work; make sure the content is unique and not just plagiarised from others. Articles must be in English and not only well written but also easy to read.
What we need
We will create a profile for you which needs a bio and social media links. A nice photo of yourself/your car will help our readers get to know you.
All articles should be created by yourself. Of course, you can get inspiration from other sources, but please be mindful of copyright laws. Our readers want interesting and engaging content, not re-hashes of other peoples work.
MOT UK is primarily a car site, so that’s what our audience is interested in reading about.
All articles must be factual and not incite or defame. We may reject or edit articles if we have concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
I have a few ideas; can I email them to you?
Yes, we are more than happy to discuss ideas.
Can anything help me get published?
Unique & interesting quality content.
I work for a company, can we write a guest post?
Yes, but the same rules apply as for individuals.
I have other content types, can I send it?
If it’s good quality, informative & unique content we are happy to review it.
Will you edit our post?
Only if required. Here are common reasons:
- Spelling: We might change the spelling in your post to English for consistency.
- Clarity: We may edit to increase clarity.
- Grammar: Again for consistency, we may make small grammatical changes..
- Links: We may link to similar articles of the same topic to give the reader a clearer understanding and put your post in context. We may link to third party websites where relevant.
- Images: We will include posts with a featured image if not provided.